Yes. We have had students as young as 6 years-old. We also can provide options for parents to bring their children along on our tours. In the past children have sat on top of a SUP, on a support boat, and been pulled behind a SUP in a small inner-tube.
November and December, after the rainy season, many of the rivers are high and the water can move quickly.
- Prior to the start of your tour, your booking must be confirmed by SupAsia
- If you have booked our tour through a travel agent, hotel, guesthouse, or any of our partners, please bring the receipt of your payment to our office on the day of your tour
- If you are incapable of paddling or choose to quit halfway through the tour, your tour payment will not be refunded
- If you cannot continue paddling for the full length of tour and you decide to return, you will have to cover the cost of your transportation fee.
- If cancellation is made more than 5 days before the date of departure, we will fully refund your deposit
- If cancellation is made less than 2 to 4 days before the date of departure, we will refund 50% of your deposit.
- If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the date of departure, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Turning up late at the start of your tour for whatever reason is considered a late cancellation. You will not be entitled to a refund.
- No refund will be made should you voluntarily leave the tour early for any reason, including not being of adequate ability to paddle-board during the tour.